We’ve put together this guide to face masks that will make your face look young, beautiful and well cared for. Building your perfect skin-care routine can be very easy!
Women all over the world are basically in an endless search for products and procedures that will make their skin look beautiful. Who doesn’t want to have that healthy glow, right? Of course, it’s important to have a good menu full of vitamins, but there are some face care tips, that can help you achieve the perfect skin.
Aspirin and lemon anti-aging mask 0:49
A revitalizing mask of yogurt, honey, and aspirin 2:04
A moisturizing mask 3:39
An exfoliating mask 4:43
A glowing-skin mask 5:53
A mask for facial hair removal 7:03
– Aspirin can be considered a chemical peel for your face because it contains salicylic acid. At the same time, lemon juice contains Vitamin C, which is known to have a great effect on the skin, brightening and smoothing it. When you mix these two together, you will be pleasantly surprised with the final result!
– It’s important for your skin to relax from time to time after an all-day makeup. One of the essential steps of having a good skin is skin nutrition. This applies to both your everyday menu and your skincare routine. Don’t forget to do a revitalizing mask at least once a week so your skin would get all the important components it needs. You can try different masks, but we’ll tell you about one amazing one in particular.
All you will need is 5 aspirin pills, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and half of tablespoon of honey. As you can see, all the ingredients are affordable, so it won’t be difficult to get them. The preparation is simple as well, just grind up the aspirin, and mix it thoroughly with the other ingredients.
– Moisturizing is one of the most important parts of any skincare routine. It helps your skin keep a great balance between being too dry and too oily, which in both cases brings different kinds of problems to your skin. Plus, by regular moisturizing, you help your skin stay younger for longer. So, this next mask is an exceptional moisturizer, which will leave your skin smooth and soft.
– Scrubbing is another important part that should make its way into your skincare routine. Don’t do it too often, though; it is better to scrub your skin one or two times a week. You can buy a certain product to your liking or use natural products. And the last choice is just as good as the first. And we have a great must-have recipe that you can try.
– Who doesn’t want to have this natural, healthy skin glow, right? Pretty much everyone will say about the natural glow while describing their idea of perfect skin. There are a good number of products from famous and not-so-famous brands that claim to leave you with beautiful looking skin. But natural products are no less productive. And this next mask proves this point! You’ll need only two ingredients – a banana and butter.
– A lot of girls deals with the problem no one talks enough about – facial hair. Everybody has a different approach to it, but, if you’re thinking about changing things up a little bit and trying something new, we present you a mask that can help you remove the facial hair quickly and effectively. And just like it was before, all the ingredients are natural! And no, you won’t need aspirin this time.
This mask contains 0,02 pounds of lemon juice, 1 cup of water and 0,06 pounds of flour. It doesn’t matter what flour you will use, but preferably it should be a chickpea one.
Do you know any other effective recipes for a beautiful, healthy and glowing skin? Leave and discuss them in the comment section below!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: